Pages

Recent Posts

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sunday Savings - 11/2

It's almost half way through the day, but better late than never! Happy Sunday!!! I'm linking up with Nicole over at All Things Apple in Second for Sunday Savings!

Today, my November close reading bundle pack is on sale! It is normally $19, but is on sale for $15 for today only. Buying these monthly bundles save you 20%! That's like getting an entire pack free! These close reads are definitely my best sellers, and after writing a research paper about close reading, I enjoy them too! If you would like to learn more about close reading, check out my Close Reading Mini-Series.
This month you will get four themed packs: Armed Forces, Turkeys, Pilgrims & Indians, and Thanksgiving Traditions. Only the two packs shown here are currently in the download because it is a growing bundle. However, each time I complete another pack this month, you can simply re-download the updated file. You will have 16 passages total, as well as, question sheets, vocabulary handouts, visualization practice, graphic organizers, and writing prompts. You can use them during small group and as homework! They are best fitted for 2nd or 3rd graders, but can also be used in advanced first grade classrooms. My firsties absolutely loved learning about all of our close reading topics last year! 

Check the bundled pack out here for a larger preview! You can also get these two packs separately by clicking the pictures below.

3 comments:

  1. Meredith!! I have the Turkeys close reading passages in my wish list, but I'm getting this set instead!! :) This is exactly what I was looking for today to use during intervention time!! Thanks so much for creating awesome resources and, of course, for linking up!!

    Have an awesome week!
    Nicole :)
    All Things Apple in 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I really enjoy reading your blog, so I wanted to pass on the Liebster award to you. Please stop by and check it out.
    Sarah from Mrs. Jones Teaches :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I just nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog post for more details. Love your blog and the posts.
    Liebster Award Nomination, Part Two

    Jasmine H.
    The Dots of Teaching

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover