Pages

Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - 10/8/14

Hey all! :) Today, I'm linking up with Christina over at Miss DeCarbo Sugar and Spice for Wordless Wednesday! 
We use Post-Its for many things throughout the year - from keeping track of AR to using them on assessments. Post-Its are my favorite. Period. End of Story. They are brilliant! Here we are using Post-Its to record our details and sentence ideas for an informational paragraph.
So, tell me...How do you use Post-Its in your classroom?

Be sure to link back up to read more from other teachers!

3 comments:

  1. I love using post-it notes in my classroom!! I have my kindergarten students record something they learned from a story by drawing/writing on a post-it note. For math I have them represent a number by writing a number sentence, drawing a picture, etc. and posting it on a chart. They LOVE using post-it notes!!

    recipeforteaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. I managed to get hold of some that were in the shape of speech bubbles so we used these on posters of The Simpson's characters for children to write dialogue between the characters and then we learnt how to write speech in sentences using speech marks - it was a truly awesome morning and all of the children said they loved writing that day!! What a difference a post-it an make :)
    Special Teaching at Pempi's Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to pass out post its during whole group lesson and have all students jot down an answer to get them thinking. They LOVE to write on post-its, and it holds everyone accountable. Sometimes, I'll stick a post it on a student's math assignment and ask them to explain with sentences, pictures, or equations how they arrived at a certain answer.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover