Pages

Recent Posts

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sunday Savings - 10/26/14

Good morning! It's a beautiful day for a Sunday Savings link up with my friend Nicole from All Things Apple in 2nd. Have you linked up yet?

I cannot believe we are now in the end of October. Time flies!!! Before you know it, Christmas will be here! In honor of the end of the month and the fact that fall is about half way over, my fall products are 15% off today.
 Here's a close up of all the goodies on sale! Click on the picture below to see larger previews of each product in my store.
Check out some of my favorites!
 Our pumpkin play dough was also a perfect lesson to add into pumpkin season. You can read more about that here. This STEM Jr. activity is also on sale in my store today!

Thanks for stopping my! Head back to All Things Apple in 2nd to see more Sunday Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover