Pages

Recent Posts

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Scripture Sunday! - 9/14/14

Tonight I'm linking up with Ashley & Amanda from For His Glory for Scripture Sunday. I've always loved the little verses they share, and thought I would start making my own! :)

I have NEED this verse lately. I left the classroom this year, and I feel like that's all I talk about. I truly truly miss it. I can't wait to get back to it. However, this verse sheds some truth on the situation. One day - I'm not sure when - I will understand why I was meant to be in my current position. I need to calm myself down and be patient. So...here's a reminder!
Click here to grab the printable file. There are two included so that you can place one at home or at work, or maybe even pass it on to a friend.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the verse, Meredith! I've made myself a note to pray for you. Have a good week.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meredith I love this verse!! I needed it today. Thank you!!! Thanks for linking up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thank you for this linkup! Love finding other believers in the teacher blogger world!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover