Pages

Recent Posts

Monday, September 1, 2014

Currently: September! It's Labor Day!

Linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade!
Oh, how I LOVE 3 day weekends! They are a teacher's dream!

The Office has been playing nonstop for the past few days as my husband and I lounge around, plan lessons, and create. It's gotten to the point where we are totally out of it and then simply look at each other and crack up! The dry humor of the Office gets us every time!

I'm loving my warm coffee and soft blanket while I work at my desk this early morning...I may or may not have my air turned extremely cold to emulate Fall in Florida...We shall see how well that works. :)

I have a crazy week coming up with trainings and meetings with various grade level teams. Whew! It's overwhelming to think of! ...One day at a time.

I really want pancakes, hash browns, and bacon. Yes, it's not good for me, but it is SO GOOD! YUM!

As I create new products, I always find that I need more clipart. I swear it's an addiction. I can never have enough. Same with coffee.

I have many trips coming up and I just cannot wait! I miss my family! We're going to my hubby's family in Virginia for Thanksgiving. That will give us a little splash of Fall weather. But I miss my Ohio and Colorado family! Can't wait to get there this year!

What are you up to??? Link up with Farley to learn about other teachers!

6 comments:

  1. Pancakes and hash browns sound delicious! I can't lie I made cheese grits for dinner last night. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing beats a Southern Breakfast and I am totally with you with the constant need for new clipart! Krista Wallden's Fall VIP membership has totally filled my need for new clip art! If you aren't a member, check it out!
    Lindsey
    Chalkboard Charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES Krista gets all my money! :) Lol. I haven't grabbed her VIP memberships, but I do have her monthly packs!

      Delete
  3. I love cozy blankets when the a/c is cranking. Hope you are having a productive morning (Then you can reward yourself with that delicious breakfast!)
    -Melissa

    Mrs. Reed's Resource Room

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I just wanted to stop by and tell you thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog and your encouragement! You are absolutely right!! Focusing on His timing is so hard and it's so easy to try to take control sometimes. Oh what a mess it would be if He let me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your "Needing". Clip art always makes things way more adorable. Krista Wallden gets all of my money, too. LOL. Glad I stopped by your blog. So cute! Happy day off from school. :)
    Literacy Loving Gals

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover