Pages

Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - 5/7/14 - Cafeteria Reward

Linking up with Christina at Miss DeCarbo's Second Grade Sugar & Spice for another Wordless Wednesday!


The cafeteria is definitely not a place where I want to hang out. It is L-O-U-D, LOUD! Administration at my school uses red, yellow, and green cups to promote good behavior in the same way that we do in the classroom. Luckily, my kiddos are always on green when I come pick them up. The classes who are on green all week, receive ice pops the following Tuesday. Here we are chowing down in the tiny bit of Florida shade!
What does your school do to control cafeteria expectations/behavior/rewards?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the color cup idea! I totally need to bring that back to my administration! That would be perfect to help give kids a visual about their behavior!

    Christina :)
    Apples, Books, and Crayons
    applesbooksandcrayons@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover